Monday, August 4, 2008

Home made face wash for acne and acne inversanatural

Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products.
The Two Part Treatment. 1. Mix together ? tbsp of honey, 2 sprinkles of salt and oregano leaves add 1 capful of vinegar and ? a finger of toothpaste. Gently massage this blend into clean washed skin and leave or 20- 30 minuets. 2. Remove with warm water and after 10 minuets apply plain toothpaste to acne affected areas and leave on overnight.
Some people say you need to spend lots of money to get rid of the Acne, others don't.
oolongstutbt.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat acne and redness of skin, ipl skin rejuvenation to treat acne scars, terrible acne cure fast

No comments: