Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting over depression acne

« ...For others that have more established long term damage to the the deeper underlying skin tissue and the various pockmarked scar skin types, there is now a more powerful natural way to remove them which will be revealed at the end of this article....
...Another simple acne treatment involves exfoliating your skin at least once a week. This will allow you to get rid of surface dead skin cells. There are many exfoliation solutions available and they typically use either fruit acids or salicylic acid. Be careful of any type of grainy facial scrub as they can make certain types of acne worse, especially if you have an acne cyst. The rubbing can spread the inflammation and make it a lot worse than it originally was....»

«...I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted....»
Full Text: ietercoeeectiei.blogspot.com

tags: pills bad for acne, how do i get rid of acne on my ass, skin care product

No comments: